Can I have my felony conviction expunged or sealed from my record? 1 Answers as of August 01, 2011

Can I have a F2 conviction expunged or sealed? It has been almost four years, I have no priors or anything after that. I received one year of probation and was granted early release after six months and I completed my community service.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Boske Law Offices
Boske Law Offices | Michael A Boske
F1"s and F2"s cannot be expunged.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 8/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: