Can I have my crimes committed as a youth expunged? Posted on May 09, 2011

As a juvenile I was adjudicated for two crimes that would have been a felony if committed by an adult in Colorado. I have my record sealed currently. How do I get my record expunged? And what would the cost typically run?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: