Can I have a lawyer help me get citizenship if I have an approved asylum case? Posted on June 21, 2011

I have an approved asylum case for more than 7 years. I have not received my green card yet but I am in the possession of an I-94 and social security with no restrictions to work since 7 years ago. Can I apply for citizenship having a lawyer apply for me from your offices?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: