Can I have another loan if my chapter 7 was not reaffirmed? 2 Answers as of September 18, 2017

A 2009 bankruptcy forgave my mortgage which I did not reaffirm. Mortgagor violated FCRA when I attempted to refinance with new VA mortgage in 2015. It reported to a credit reporting agency that I was 3 times late which was not only erroneous information but should not have been given even if correct, according to my understanding. I have been making my payments for years now at the end of each month or the first 3 days of the new month on a voluntary basis. I was late on one payment but that was disclosed on my application with a loan company. I was told the VA accepted one late or missed payments. My loan was initially approved with a settlement date of April 15, 2015, but after the aforementioned credit conference call, it was denied, leaving my wife and I with severe financial consequences. After more than a year of filing a complaint and 4 rebuttals through the CFPB which only acts as a conduit, the mortgagor admitted that the 3 times late was an accounting procedure to bring my account back into order. On 1/12/2017, I received a notice from another mortgagor that the mortgage loan was transferred to them as of 12/22/2016 with a new mortgage servicing company with a new mortgage loan number. Since my original mortgagor had not advised me of this transfer, I called the new servicing company and told them that I was not too happy by what seemed to be attempt my original mortgagor to avoid any further complaints and possible legal actions. On 2/13/2017, my original mortgagor notified me of the transfer etc. On 2/22/17, the New Servicer notified me of the transfer etc.

Yes, you may qualify for a new loan. If you have servicer issues you need to see local counsel re Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations.
A new loan is certainly not prohibited-but it can be quite a headache to obtain-as you already know.