Can I have an officer get my watch back from my ex? Posted on August 03, 2011

In California my ex abusive significant other has my rolex watch and refuses to return it saying I owe over 800 dollars for services when I was never given a quote or estimate for services.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: