Can I have an assault charge expunged or set aside and can I have my gun rights restored? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2017

Back in 1995, I had an assault charge (misdemeanor) on my then live in girlfriend. I paid a fine of $200, no jail time. I had no problems since.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Yes, assuming no other criminal matters in your history, you are eligible.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: