Can I have access to my insurance card during a divorce? How? 9 Answers as of August 11, 2015

I asked for the insurance card and my husband won't give them to me. What can I do?

File a motion for a temporary order, and ask the court to order him to give you a card. It's often best to retain an experienced divorce lawyer to advise and represent you. Dealing with important matters in court is tricky, but a good lawyer can ease your way. In particular, a lawyer might well file an 'Order to Show Cause' and include in it an Order to bring the insurance card to the court hearing.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Contact the INS Co for a replacement or report the Husbands actions to the Judge and ask for sanctions.
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
Hike a request for order with the court. He is mandated by law to keep you on the insurance until judgment in the case. He is duty bound to share insurance card info with you.
Petition the court.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
You may have to file something in court asking your Judge to make give it to you.