Can I go to another state for an immediate divorce? 1 Answers as of December 15, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You have to be a resident in California for at least six months and reside in the county in which you intend to file for three months before initiating a divorce. This website cannot speak to other states and their regulations concerning residency.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/15/2016
Click to View More Answers: