Can I go to another county if I have 2 DUIs? Posted on June 19, 2011

I have a 2 DUIs but I want to go out of country for over a year. It is possible to get into US if I have 2 DUIs on my record? Second, if I finished my DUI probation, can I apply for US citizenship?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: