Can I go to ACLU if the police and nurses won't let me use the bathroom? Where can I find a good DUI attorney? 7 Answers as of April 23, 2013

I was charged with driving under the influence. While at the hospital, the police and nurses wouldn’t let me use the bathroom. I could not hold it anymore and went. I was served documents and the police included it in the report. I want to go to the American civil liberties union and I need a good lawyer.

So, you weren't' just pissy drunk, is that right?
You can go to the ACLU. Whether they can help you is up to them. With regards to finding a good attorney, the best way to find an attorney is through a referral from a friend or relative. Otherwise, look through the yellow pages or google "criminal attorney" or "DUI attorney" with your city and state.
Yes you can go to them and see if they will take the case.
Give me a call.
We handle DUI cases of all kinds.
    Conway Law Pllc.
    Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
    You better worry about the DUI because the penalties are severe. You better get a Great Lawyer
    You can call my office for a good DUIL attorney. As for the issue of them not allowing you to go to the bathroom facilities, that can be examined at that time.