Can I go to ACLU if the police and nurses won't let me use the bathroom? Where can I find a good DUI attorney? 7 Answers as of April 23, 2013

I was charged with driving under the influence. While at the hospital, the police and nurses wouldn’t let me use the bathroom. I could not hold it anymore and went. I was served documents and the police included it in the report. I want to go to the American civil liberties union and I need a good lawyer.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
So, you weren't' just pissy drunk, is that right?
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/23/2013
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
You can go to the ACLU. Whether they can help you is up to them. With regards to finding a good attorney, the best way to find an attorney is through a referral from a friend or relative. Otherwise, look through the yellow pages or google "criminal attorney" or "DUI attorney" with your city and state.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/18/2013
Michael Breczinski
Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
Yes you can go to them and see if they will take the case.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/18/2013
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Give me a call.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/17/2013
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly | Brendan M. Kelly
We handle DUI cases of all kinds.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 4/17/2013
    Conway Law Pllc.
    Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
    You better worry about the DUI because the penalties are severe. You better get a Great Lawyer
    Answer Applies to: Virginia
    Replied: 4/17/2013
    Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
    You can call my office for a good DUIL attorney. As for the issue of them not allowing you to go to the bathroom facilities, that can be examined at that time.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan
    Replied: 4/17/2013
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!