Can I go out of the US and return on an extended student visa? Posted on June 21, 2011

I entered the US with a Tourist Visa. I changed my status to Student before the expiration of my stay here. I am attending school right now. My plan is to have 2 weeks vacation in my home country. I am wondering if I can go back to my country and re-enter the US with my current status.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: