Can I go from joint custody to sole custody in my child support arrangement? Posted on March 15, 2011

My ex-husband and I live in the same town and share custody. Our oldest will be going to college in the fall, he is sending our middle son to boarding school in Spain for the year starting in the fall and I want full custody of our 9 year old. He is never with them when they are residing at his house, he orders take out every night, my youngest son has not been studying for his tests and my ex just cares about spending time with his girlfriend at her house. What is the proper process for me to start to get full custody? My 9 year old doesn't want to go to his Dad's because he says Daddy never pays attention to him. Please help!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: