Can I go back and file to have alimony reduced or stopped and can I file in my current state? 1 Answers as of May 17, 2016

My spouse and I were divorced. My spouse was awarded $5000/month alimony. Since the divorce, both my spouse and I have moved out of state. She is currently building a house there and has a new boyfriend who she takes to family events. I currently reside in another state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
It all depends on your Judgement of Divorce and/or Marital Separation Agreement and the language it contains regarding alimony.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 5/17/2016
Click to View More Answers: