Can I go after my dad for owed child support? Posted on May 25, 2011

I'm 28 and I live in Arkansas. I recently found my father and he completely denied me and told me he never wanted to see me again. So for the awful treatment I would like to prove paternity and then go for back child support. I have decided to get a lawyer so basically I would like to know if legally I have any rights to go after him, or would I just be wasting my money on the lawyer?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: