Can I give my adult child a 7 day hand written note to move? 1 Answers as of July 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Patrick W. Currin, Attorney at Law | Patrick Currin
A 3 day notice to Quit for an adult child not paying rent is all that's needed.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: