Can I get a work visa even even though I'm an undocumented immigrant? 2 Answers as of March 02, 2017

My aunt's friend has a small company. He's wondering if there's anyway he can help me get a work permit because he wants to hire me.

Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
It is hard to get petition approved that was filed by a small employer with family ties to the beneficiary.
Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. The real question is whether or not you qualify for a work permit and whether your aunt's company qualifies as a sponsor. Since we do not have all the facts, it is impossible to give a meaningful answers. I suggest that you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation.