Can I get what I lost from my husband back? 1 Answers as of June 27, 2011

My husband and I have only been married for 9 months and ever since we got married everything has gone down. All he cared about was doing the forms for his green card an work permit I moved in town an gave p an apartment an a job for him an when I moved he never moved in kept making excuses not to. I moved again alone and he then made another excuse. I was not working due to moving an job closings well he paid one month of the new apartment rent which was only 560 then next month would have been 500. He kept making excuses not to move in. The lease was in my name an then he only gave me 200 an expected me to get 300 on my own so I couldn’t an I had to move out leaving multiple pieces of furniture an breaking my lease. I was homeless while he lived with his sister so my friend took me in an its still a fight with him on helping me I can not even get 20 dollars from him to got a job interview he refuses an keeps making up reasons. I’m tired he has broken me and my family apart and now I have no one an I want to know what my best choices are for divorcing an getting all I lost cause of him back? Thank you for your time.

Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
You can certainly get a divorce in Ohio. You may (depending on the county and the judge) get some very short term spousal support. Yourt furniture is gone and likely will not be replaced.