Can I get a visa if I was deported? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2011

Immigration took away my resident alien car because I pass a illegal person, I was told if after 10yrs I can request a court date and see if immigration will give me back my resident alien card. Already pass more than 10yrs ago what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
I do not understand what do you mean by "I pass a illegal person". If you were convicted alien smuggling, you are barred forever to immigrant to the US. Therefore, if that is the case, you will not be able to get your green card back. The only exception is the if the alien is your parent, spouse or children. If you were not convicted of alien smuggling, you may have a chance to come back. Please consult with an immigration lawyer for further advise.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: