Can I get a visa if I have already been deported? 2 Answers as of July 24, 2011

February 2006 I got deported for carring Khatt in to JFK. Got a friend in Philadelphia whom I would like to vist & have a hoilday with but not sure if I will be getting a visa in to US.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
If you were deported for 5 years, you will have to stay out for 5 years and apply again. Under some circumstances, you may apply for a waiver. A non-immigrant waiver is highly discretionary and if the consular officer does not recommend it, you may not apply.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/24/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You will need a waiver to re-enter.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: