Can I get a US Citizenship? 1 Answers as of June 15, 2011

In 2008 I was involved in a fight with my ex and told him I'd kill him and I was conviceted of 5th digree asult missdemeanor. I was wondering, would I still be able to apply for citizenship? I was in jail for only 3 days and convicted with a 30 day house arest and 2 year probation with $700.00 fee. So, again, would I still be eligible for a citizenship?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
Not for at least 5 years from the day you get off probation.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 6/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: