Can I get this off my criminal record? 2 Answers as of June 20, 2011

I have a robbery charge from 2005 its not strong arm and its not armed. I went to boot camp completed the program and now it’s been almost seven years. Can you tell me how to get this off?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
If this occurred in Illinois, there is no way to get this off your record, except if you file a petition with the parole and pardon board, for a governor's pardon, which is very difficult to obtain. Other than that, you are out of luck, as you were convicted of a felony offense.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: