Can I get theft by unlawfull taking conviction expunged? Posted on April 26, 2011

I pleaded no contest to theft by unlawful taking in 2000, served 7 years probation without any incidents. Is is possible to get this conviction expunged from my record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: