Can I get supervised visitation if I am worried about the safety of my son? Posted on June 21, 2011

My husband is an alcoholic but has been sober for 2 years. He is still on bench probation for a DUI, which prohibits him from drinking. He has also disabled the intoxilock device in his truck. He started drinking again so I am going to file for divorce. We have a 4 year old that I do want him to spend time with, but I want it supervised by his family members to ensure that he is not left alone with the child. He will not agree to this and I am wondering if I am being unreasonable or if a judge would agree with me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: