Can I get some money from my daughter’s settlement to help support her needs from the clerk of court? 1 Answers as of May 22, 2014

She has 2 years before she turns 18 and she needs money for school, medical bills and clothes for the summer she has outgrown.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A.
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A. | Paul L. Whitfield
If you can satisfy the clerk. Get you a lawyer who handles such matters for infants (under age) .
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 5/22/2014
Click to View More Answers: