Can I get sole custody if the other parent has not paid any ordered child support and is currently in jail for two drug felonies? Posted on July 18, 2011

My ex and I share custody over my son. But ever since we've had a custody agreement he had yet to pay the child support that was ordered since 2008. He is now $9,400.00 due in child support. I recently found out that he is in jail for two drug felonies, could all this be grounds to file for sole custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: