Can I get sole custody if my ex-girlfriend moved to Texas and I am in Pennsylvania? Posted on July 08, 2011

So my girlfriend and I split up and she left with her 8yr old(the oldest) daughter back to her parents home in texas, and im here in pennsylvania with our here is a little bit of her past. 1.) when she got with her second daughters father she abandoned and sent her oldest daughter to be with her parents to be taken care of. 2) then she left her second daughters father and now owe back child support which I found out..3.)she got with me and had her third child (which is my first child) which is our son. And now we had split up and im in pennsylvania with my son and she is in texas with her oldest. Question is. Is it possible for me to get sole custody? Or could she sign all her rights over to me without going to court?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: