Can I get a shorter time on my immigration bar? Posted on April 02, 2011

I lived 33 years in the US without documentation. I am married and have 2 children, both American citizens. I was deported. I have applied for the 601 and 212 and did not pass. What can I do to reunite with my family? They gave me a 10 year bar. I have tried to illegally enter through Mexico with no luck. I want to visit my children if nothing else. Will the government give me a break? I am an Italian citizen, but have lived my entire life in the states.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: