Can I get a refund on a fixed retainer fee? 1 Answers as of July 18, 2011

I hired a family lawyer on a fixed retainer fee agreement. He was unprofessional and I want to fire him. Can I get a refund of my money, and just pay him for the actual work he spent on my case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Raheen Law Group, P.C.
Raheen Law Group, P.C. | Wali Raheen
It depends on what your agreement says. Generally, you should be able to get the unearned money back. Speak with your attorney. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 7/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: