Can I get possession of marijuana expunged in Texas? 1 Answers as of May 26, 2011

I am interested in getting my record for marijuana possession less than 2 oz. expunged. I completed differed adjudication probation to resolve the arrest and the arrest has remained on my record and has prevented several employment opportunities. I was arrested in 1999 and completed probation a short time after, can I get this expunged and off of my record? And how?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bristol & Dubiel LLP
Bristol & Dubiel LLP | Murray L. Bristol
In Texas, you can only can request a non-disclosure of your record for possession of marijuana not an expungement if you successfully completed deferred probation.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: