Can I get possession of marijuana expunged? 4 Answers as of September 14, 2015

I am interested in getting my record for marijuana possession less than 2 oz. expunged. I completed differed adjudication probation to resolve the arrest and the arrest has remained on my record and has prevented several employment opportunities. I was arrested in 2005 and completed probation a short time after, can I get this expunged and off of my record? And how?

You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
No, you can not get the record of an arrest expunged in Missouri unless you can prove that you were arrested based on false information and no charges were filed against you, which doesn't appear to be the situation in your case.
Connell-Savela
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
If it was a deferred sentence or a petty offense, then it is easier.
Potentially. Need more details.