Can I get Petty theft and underage consumption taken off my record? Posted on July 07, 2011

I had a misdemeanor petty theft Jan 2008 & misdemeanor underage consumption in Dec. 2008. I would like to get these taken off my record but was told its impossible. I’m looking for a job in a nursing home but cannot unless I get these taken off.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: