Can I get a payment plan for my DUIs? 3 Answers as of June 30, 2011

I just had a DUI case thrown back into court in one county. I also have a DUI in another can I fight them both. Also are there lawyers that do payments?

Jonathan S. Willett Attorney at Law
Jonathan S. Willett Attorney at Law | Jonathan S. Willett
Many lawyers, including me, do payment plans. You can look on line for the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, and see who offers those plans in your district.
Frances R. Johnson
Frances R. Johnson | Frances R. Johnson
I don't understand what you mean when you say "thrown back into court." Are you facing a revocation? If so, you have the right to have a hearing on the revocation, but depending upon the reasons why the revocation you filed, you may be better offer trying to negotiate a deal. You have the right to have a trial on any criminal charge (as to your other DUI charge). Several attorneys in Colorado do accept payments, although, I believe most require that your payments be fully paid before your case is concluded.
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You definitely need a lawyers help. Many lawyers will work out payment plans with clients. I know I do.