Can I get passports for my children if their father does not agree? Posted on June 27, 2011

I have two girls. I have physical custody for the kids, and the father has open visitation. I moved to another state closer to my family and he stopped visiting and he changed his contact phone number so I have no way to get a hold of him. I want to apply for passports for my kids because I want to visit my country for like six months. How do I apply for passports without him? He pays child support through the department of revenue and I am sure he will never sign the passports.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: