Can I get a new green card if I am no longer married to a US citizen? Posted on July 03, 2011

I have my green card for 4 years in 6 years got to get a new green card. I am now divorced. Can I get a new one if am not married to US citizens when my 6 years come up?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: