Can I get my warrants removed without having to do jail time? 3 Answers as of October 06, 2011

I have two warrants in Alabama for FTA in court for driving without license and I’ve had these warrants for four years now and within that time frame I have gotten my license, graduated from a trade school with a business and finance certification, and I am currently living in Indiana with a good job. I would like to know if there is any way possible to get these warrants removed without having to do jail time because I want to move back, but I don’t want to have to worry about the police.

If it is my area, I would say probably. If it is northern Alabama, I would have to put you in touch with someone in the appropriate jurisdiction. Call my secretary, Chrissy, to set a telephone conference with me to review your facts. My hourly rate is $150. I realize that is a lot of money, but relative to others in this area, that is still on the low end. Further, a criminal history and personal liberty are not things that you want to scrimp on. Stay well.
You may be fortunate not to incur jail time on these warrants, but to resolve them you will be required to appear in Court. If you hire an attorney they may be able to have the warrants withdrawn and have the cases placed on docket so they can be resolved for you without you having to go to jail and be rearrested.