Can I get my warrant resolved without going back to the county where it happened? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2016

I am from another state and I visited another state where I had my rights violated by unlawful search followed by an arrest followed by immediately released without being booked and told to be expecting a phone call which I never received resulting in a month later finding out I have an outstanding warrant from that state. I need this case dismissed ASAP it has affected my life greatly negative and I have limited funds so if I will be hiring an attorney it will be one who knows the law and thoroughly examines my case and answers my concerns and questions who will be aggressive and fight for my civil rights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Sometimes a bond can be posted at a clerks counter so an arrest isn't required. But it depends on what the bond is & the underlying charge. It is also sometimes possible to resolve a case without being in the court if the attorney has authority from client to do so - but again depends on the charge, the county & the judge it's assigned to. Lots of "if's".
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/20/2016
Click to View More Answers: