Can I get my speeding ticket dropped to a moving violation? 1 Answers as of June 06, 2011

I received a ticket today for the first time in probably 20 years for speeding and when I was a teenager I can remember there being an article that could be plead to have a moving violation removed if the driver had not had a ticket in 5 years, does anyone know what that article number is?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
It may be possible to appear in court and contest the charges. Alternatively, it can be possible for a traffic ticket attorney to be successful at having your violation reduced or removed should you consider hiring one. Our firm handles a large number of traffic tickets each year. If you are seeking legal representation in this matter in Louisiana, we invite you to contact us at the information on this page for a free case evaluation.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 6/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: