Can I get my record expunged on a recent case? 1 Answers as of October 28, 2010

Is it possible that I cant get my records expunged early? I got retail thefts on my record this year and I am really trying to change my life but I cannot get my internship program done with this on my record and was trying to see if I can get help to have it expunged immediately.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Robert A. Levine
The Law Offices of Robert A. Levine | Michael G. Levine
I would need to know more information to answer your question. Expungement is an option for some offenses in Wisconsin. Where expungement is not an option clemency might be something to explore.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 10/28/2010
Click to View More Answers: