Can I get my record expunged if I violated my probation with a felony charge? 1 Answers as of January 26, 2011

My original 2 year probation was for assault and I violated with a new charge of burglary of a building and now I have to do 1 year state jail. Once I am released can I get my record expunged and how much does that cost? I am in Texas.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Unfortunately, the answer is no. You will not be able to get the assault charge expunged.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 1/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: