Can I get my nephew's guardianship now that he is 16 years old? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

He has tourist visa and he lives in the Dominican Republic.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
I think you probably could not find an American court to exercise that kind of jurisdiction over someone who is only visiting here, you would probably have to go to the Dominican Republic, and find a lawyer there.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: