Can I get my money from an inherited IRA back in Ohio? Posted on March 22, 2011

My money was tied up for three years. Do I have a case to take to court? My CPA said I had to pay state tax on an inherited IRA. My new CPA is trying to get the money back for me. I live in Ohio.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: