Can I get my money back when my divorce attorney took my money and ran? 1 Answers as of November 01, 2010

I am going through a divorce, and I paid my attorney a large sum at the beginning of our proceedings. He then basically took the money and ran. Now I have no attorney, and I've lost a significant amount of money. What can I do? Is there any way for me to get the money back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The English Law Firm
The English Law Firm | Robert English
I would recommend fee arbitration through your local bar association or the state bar.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/1/2010
Click to View More Answers: