Can I get my mom a green card? 3 Answers as of May 04, 2011

My mom has beign deported three times during her lifetime. The first two were in the 1990's and the last one in 2006. I want to know if I can still apply for a green card for her. She's beign out of the USA for 5 years, and she has my little sister with her, who is USA citizen. Does she have any chance of returning?

In my view, a lot of information about your mother and her family needs to be looked at in order to see if a waiver is available for her. There is no such thing as impossible in immigration (getting close though), so I suggest that you get together with an attorney and explore the options available to her. Good luck!
I don't know what are the reasons for her deportation. A waiver should be obtained before she can be approved of another visa. You are welcome to contact us for further analysis.
Devore Law Group, P.A.
Devore Law Group, P.A. | Jeffrey A. Devore
The answer to this question is partially dependent on why your mother has been deported. The fact that she was deported 3 times does not bode well for her. Schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney who can review your mother's case.