Can I get my life on track by getting an expungement? 1 Answers as of January 04, 2011

I was taken to the police station at age 16 for a charge of obscenity. An upset friend of the family told the police that I showed my private parts to his kids. I did not do it at all. At the police station they ask me questions about what happen I told them I did not know. They wouldnt let my mom come in with me because they said I was old enough to handle my own situation. I was so afraid they told me if I agreed to a plea bargin I wouldnt go to jail or face any jail time. So out of fear I said ok. My mom and I could not afford a lawyer do to being homeless . The case went unclosed until I was 21 because they couldn't find any evidence. At age 21 I was given 3 years probation. I received a 1st offs. automatic pardon. Do I try to expunge this charge or go for Justice? Please Help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Craig E. Gibbs
Law Office of Craig E. Gibbs | Craig Gibbs
Expunge the conviction.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 1/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: