Can I get my license back if I got a dry and reckless? 7 Answers as of August 11, 2011

I got my dry and reckless in June of 2011 when I was 20 years old and I am just wondering if I'll get my license back when I turn 21 in august of 2011 which is a few weeks away?

The Law Firm of Aaron Bortel Esq.
The Law Firm of Aaron Bortel Esq. | Aaron Bortel
If you had a DMV APS hearing and lost, you will have a one year suspension if under 21 at the time of the arrest/driving. I'm assuming this case was reduced from a DUI to a reckless driving charge. The DMV in that case will suspend you for one year, even if you turn 21 during that year.
Youll be able to apply to get it back whenever the sentencing court said you could. Go back read your sentencing and probation report to see the specific terms imposed upon you. If you need to hire counsel in this, feel free to contact me.
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation | Paul Wallin
IF you were stopped and your blood alcohol was more than .01 then you will lose your license for one year regardless of how the DUI case turned out.
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller
Law Office of Thomas F. Mueller | Thomas Mueller
Yes you should. Go to DMV and ask.
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation
Wallin & Klarich: A Law Corporation | Christopher Lee
This depends on the length of suspension issued by the DMV. Usually, if you are found guilty of a DUI while under the age of 21 the DMV will usually suspend your license up to a year. Regardless of getting a dry reckless, since it is a Court matter, the DMV usually will not give any weight to your subsequent disposition in a Court of law. The DMV, as the issuing agency, has full control to suspend a person's license. You will likely be able to get your license back by August 2011, since you would have a year suspension.
    It all depends on what happened at your DMV hearing. If you did not request a hearing within 10 days of arrest, or lost the hearing, then they would have suspended you for at least 4 months. You need to wait until that suspension ends (which is totally separate from what happened in court).
    Was there a suspension issued by the DMV? If so, unless there was a new DMV hearing or appeal on that decision, then your license would still be suspended per the DMV. If your license was suspended by DMV, it is likely that it was suspended for 1 year since you were under 21 years old.