Can I get my husbands residency if he has been deported? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2011

My husband was deported in 2002 and came back into the country illegally. We have a son that needs one of us to take care of him. Can I get his residency without him having to leave the country?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
It is very unlikely (in my opinion).
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 4/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: