Can I get my gun right restore after 15 years? 2 Answers as of November 29, 2012

My case was a prohibited weapon on a public beach. I pleaded no contest. The weapon was not mine but because it was under the seat of the rented car I was sitting in when I was charged. I did not have the money nor did my parents. I felt as a young man at the time, I would not get a fair trial. I wish I would have pleaded differently.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Douglas M. Philpott, P.C. | Peter J. Philpott
You should attempt to get the conviction expunged, then you will have an easier time getting your rights back.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 11/29/2012
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
If it is your only conviction it probable can be expunged, see an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 11/29/2012
Click to View More Answers: