Can I get my green card if I didnt finish high school? 5 Answers as of August 17, 2011

I didnt finish high school, but I have work history. Can this help me because I just won the green card lottery.

If you are outside US, it depends on your work experience. It has to be 2 years at least and a qualifying job. Check the rules at DOS website.
Kazmi & Sakata
Kazmi & Sakata | Harun Kazmi
You need not have the degree. If you have two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years' training or experience, then you still qualify.
If you have two years experience in a position that requires at least 2 years of education or training, then you will qualify. Check the State Department website for more detailed information.
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
If your work experience is over 2 years (within the past 5), and required a training of at least 2 years, or experience to perform, you're ok.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A.
Law Office of Felipe A. Malo, P.A. | Felipe Augusto Malo
That does not effect your residency at all