Can I get my fiance visa while living in another country? 2 Answers as of July 01, 2011

I'm a Philippina. My fiance is from the US. What is required of me to go to the US? I am currently working in Hong Kong, can I file from here or do I need to be in the Philippines?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Sariol Legal Center
Sariol Legal Center | Frank R. Sariol
The one that has to file is your fianc, NOT you. It does not matter what country you are living in.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/1/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
File the fiance visa in the U.S. once approved then U.S. consulate.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: