Can I get my felony reduced? Posted on June 08, 2011

I was convicted of larceny against employee over 10 years ago. Is there any way I can get this reduced to a lesser sentence? I had no jail time just had to pay back the money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: